It's all about the lips darlin'

Ask any of my friends, and they will all let you know that I'm obsessed with lipstick. 




Having separated with them over summer I have finally rekindled my love for rosy red lips as dark winter colours have overtaken my wardrobe. I love a good lip, be it red, pink or peach you twist those little babies up and I'm there! 


I personally don't wear a bold lip with bold eyes as I find it way to way to overpowering and I begin to look a tad scary, I know some people can pull it off and then there are others who begin to look like a drag queen.... and I fit into the 'other' category so avoid this look as best as I can and usually opt for a bronze eye and a bold lip.

I have yet to ventured into more statement lips and seriously don't think I could pull off any purples or blacks, but I have been in love with these colours for a while and can't wait to try them out with some of my winter outfits! 



From left to right: 

REVLON: Sweetheart Valentine
NARS: Dragon Girl
CLINQUE: Chubby Stick Mega Melon
MAC: Viva Glam 1
NARS: Niagara
REVLON: Fuchsia Fusion

Let me know what your favourite lip colours are this season and I'll defiantly check them out!Remember you can follow me on any of the social media sites linked above and on BlogLovin’.
 I love a chat and to meet new people plus you get to see when I upload a new post.

Feany
xx


2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO SO GORGEOUS AND YOUR SKIN IS FLAWLESS!!! What foundation do you use my dear? My fav winter lippy would have to be a tie between Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107 (I blame Zoe Sugg for that purchase haha) and the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Sloan's Plum! So so beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle you gem, I use NARS Sheer Glow and love love love it!
      I have been trying to get my hands on Kate Moss 107 but I swear it is always sold out, I need to have a look at the Sloan Plum it sound gorgeous

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin