Sydney Fashion Weekend

Sydney Fashion Weekend has rolled around for another year, and boy did it impress!



Brands, upon brands filled the Royal Hall of Industries while the smell of discounted Glasshouse candles and hairspray wafted in the air.
It was a fun packed evening and I although I ended up leaving with no new outfits - shocking! - and more candles than my arms could carry, it was great sifting through all the latest trends and styles.

My favourite part of fashion weekend is of course the Fashion Show, and this year it was none other than Margaret Zhang from Shine by Three who styled the show. Myself and my friend had VIP seats (although we didn't pay for them... oops) which was amazing and allowed us to view the clothes better, and of course take some snaps.
Zhang did a fabulous job and it was the best runway I had seen at Sydney Fashion Weekend so far, with a running order that didn't disappoint.

Jamie Ashkar
Jamie Ashkar

Akin by Ginger & Smart
Akin by Ginger & Smart
Tululah
Tululah
Christensen Copenhagen
Maurie & Eve
Maurie & Eve
Bec & Bridge
IXIAH
IXIAH
By Johnny
By Johnny


All in all it was a great night with great food, drinks, company and of course great fashion. 


Let me know what outfits you liked, and if you went to Sydney Fashion Weekend
Hope you are well!

Remember you can follow me on any of the social media sites linked above and on BlogLovin’.
 I love a chat and to meet new people plus you get to see when I upload a new post.

Feany
xx






2 comments:

  1. I love all these looks. I'm desperate for one of those wide brimmed straw hats in black, ready for summer in the UK.
    Meg
    www.phazestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in love with those hats!
    Beyond jealous, it's getting chilly in Sydney, and I'm seriously missing summer fashion
    Love your blog by the way xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin