From where you'd rather be


With the HSC and my birthday well and truly out of the way, and due to the fact that it was the first hot summer day any Sydneysider had seen in weeks, it seemed like the perfect day to head down to the beach.


What I am wearing: 
Playsuit: Mika & Gala
Sunglasses: Dotti
Silk Kimono: Witchery (purchased in op-shop)

Myself and three other friends ventured down to Palm Beach, 'The Boathouse' to be exact to catch up and celebrate my very belated birthday.
After a very early start (for us…), a few near-crash incidents due to crazy drivers who clearly did not take any lessons in road etiquette, and getting lost more times than I care to admit (never rely on me to direct you) we finally made it.






Our view

The Boathouse was beautiful, awash with locals and cool kids in their superfluous geeky glasses and surrounded by fruit, flowers, the smell of summer and roasted coffee beans.
I finally decided on my breakfast, and ordered poached eggs and bacon on crusty bread as well as a mixed berry frappe, which were both amazing…. However made me far to full than necessary. 








Poached egg and Bacon on crusty bread 



My friends egg and bacon roll 


After lunch we spent some time wandering around the wharf and spying on the camera crew, who we concluded were filming ‘Home and Away’. Unfortunately we didn’t see any hunky actors but only grumpy old men, who I am pretty sure were only the caterers…   









After exploring the different areas of Palm Beach we headed back home to suburbia, in which my portable fan has now replaced the cool beach breeze, and the rest of my day will most probably be spent lying in front of it. Oh summer.




I hope you enjoyed my first post,  You can check me out on any of the social media sites I have linked above. 


Palm Beach 'The Boathouse': http://www.theboathousepb.com.au/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin