Daily Make-up Favourites



Hello there, so this hasn’t happened in a while… sorry. So here is a lovely long post for you all.


Like any girl (or boy if you’re that way inclined) I love having my face all done up for a night out, with dark smoky eyes, contouring or a bold lip. However, popping to the shops, catching up with old friends, at work and now venturing into university for the day those full make up looks are far to much for just everyday adventures. 

 So I have assembled my daily favourites I use and love for that casual, effortless but still normal enough to go outside look

However as we all know looking effortless takes a lot of effort. 



For a day-to-day make-up look I usually try to avoid foundations and just allow my skin to breath… However if my skin is a little worst for wear (which is fairly often unfortunately…) I quickly turn to my Napoleon BB Cream or my trusty concealer in an attempt to cover up any blemishes and problem areas, the one I am currently in love with is the ‘Illamasqua Concealer CC210’.


Cheeky Cheeks







Having olive skin I have always held a soft spot for a good bronzer, especially one that doesn’t make me look like an umpa lumpa and after a while of soul searching I stumbled across Laura Mercier’s ‘Matte Radiance Baked Powder’, applied with a Real Techniques Powder Brush to make it appear more natural.

The product is matte, which I love; it is also perfectly pigmented and easy to blend. To add on top of that the colour matches my skin perfectly unlike others I have used which turn my face orange.




I use this along with my Hourglass Lighting Powder in the shade ‘Luminous Light’; I  apply this to 
the tops of my cheekbones. The neutral peach beige powder blurs imperfections and gives that 
sun-kissed glow we all crave as well as highlighting my cheekbones and enhancing the overall 
complexion.

Last but most definitely not least are the infamous NARS blushes; my two current favorites are Orgasm (a favourite of many) and Final Cut. They are beautiful colours, and I just  apply to the apples of my cheeks. Both blushes along with all NARS products are highly pigmented and beautiful to use and blend, they are by far my blushers ever.


Luscious Lips 



If Alexa Chung’s book taught me anything it was that lips must always look kissable. And in my attempt to achieve this my collection of lip-balms, and lip-glosses have slowly overtaken my bathroom and handbags, ‘Chanel’ and ‘Napoleon’ are my go to for lip-gloss and I will always turn to my trusty Carmex when they start to feel a little dry.

Over the last 2 years I have become increasingly obsessed with all things lip related, especially lipsticks. My two current favorites are Mac’s (of course) 'Chatterbox' and 'Viva Glam'.

Chatterbox is a brilliant light pink, perfect for summer or if you are feeling extra girly.

Viva Glam is a dark, matte red even though it is a bold lip colour one would probably only wear for a night out, I love to add it to a very subtle make up look for those winter months. 


Let me know what your daily make up looks involve? 

Feany xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin