My 18th Birthday

My birthday is on the 26th of October, and as that was bam smack in the middle of my final exams a party wouldn't really have been the social event of the year with stressed year 12's having panic attacks in the corner with me included. So i decided to hold off on having my party on my actual birthday and waited till mid November when everyone had calmed down!



So, this post is very overdue however I thought it might inspire anyone's future party ideas whatever the occasion.

The theme was an small English Morning Tea (but for 40 people) I thought it was nice idea seeing as my party was only two days after formal (and formal afters....) and my friends seriously needed to give their livers a break. I spent days organising, from creating my own paper bunting, printing off Polaroid's to raiding decor shops for jars and antiques. I had such an amazing time creating every detail for the party, with the lovely help of my family of course.

It was a fabulous day and even the rain didn't put a downer on anyones spirits. Everyone was impressed with the food, drinks, champagne and decorations so all the hard work was paid off. My lovely cousin made some beautiful cupcakes and macaroons and let me tell you they were as delicious as they look! All my friends were absolutely amazing and gave me the most beautiful and generous gifts and I was so touched by all of them.

It was great just to sit down and chat as I hadn't talked to most of my friends since exams and only briefly caught up with them at formal. All in all I had a fabulous day and an amazing (belated) party.

Warning: very heavy photo post :) 

















Whats a party without party bags!

Thank you for reading and be sure to leave a comment telling me if anything inspired you or if you wanted to share some of your party/decorating ideas!

Remember you can follow me on any of the social media sites linked above and now on BlogLovin’, I love a chat and to meet new people plus you get to see when I upload a new post.

Feany
xx



Jars: Kmart and The Reject Shop 
Straws: Spank Stationary
Suitcase: Antique Shop
Glasses: IKEA 
Dress: Topshop
Flower crown: Present from very talented friend



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Follow on Bloglovin